Lynn Kelling began writing in order to tell stories that aren’t afraid of the dark, don’t hold anything back and always strive to be memorable, forging lasting attachments between character and reader. Her inspiration comes from taking a closer look at behaviors and ideas lurking at the fringes of life—basically anything that people may hesitate to speak of in mixed company, but everyone wonders about anyway. Her work is driven by the taboo in order to expose the humanity within it. Lynn is an artist, designer and lover of any form of creative self-expression that comes from a place of honesty and emotion, whether it’s body art or opera. She is an award-winning author who has written over fifty works of erotic fiction of varying lengths, and always has several novels in progress.
- Lynn has six tattoos, including a half-sleeve and two large back pieces
- She comes from a family of professional ballerinas, and was on that track herself until she jumped off at the age of 17
- Lynn is a skilled portrait artist working primarily in graphite
- Unable to stand the taste of beer, she prefers to drink hard alcohol, straight, instead
- She has written lots and lots of fanfiction under the username Blynnk